The pool at Headland Country Club will reopen on Friday, May 15th. Normal pool hours are 8am-6pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, restrictions are as follows:
- Keep 6 feet physical distance from non-family members
- Only HCC members, no guests!
- Members are responsible for their own health
- Members provide their own sanitation protection. Don't assume everything is sanitized.
- Use common sense on pool area population. If you feel there are too many people, wait until a different time.
- Headland Country Club is not liable for members health
Be aware that while women's changing rooms will be ready to go by Friday, May 15th, the men's changing rooms will not be for another week or two.
Billing will commence with the usual May billing. April will not be billed.